Recruiting for the following FULL TIME / PART TIME positions:
Grocery Clerks, Cashiers, and Cleaning Clerks
- Accommodate to flexible work schedule including weekend and holidays.
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Must be able to lift up to 25+ pounds
- Language: English (Mandarin Chinese is Preferred)
- Cashier: Greet guests, answer inquiries, bag groceries, scan items; receive different forms of payment including cash, check, credit/debit card, voucher, food stamps, etc.
- Grocery Clerk: organize and display merchandises, ensure grocery sections are well-stocked; inspect product expiration date; update and track inventory; assist with P.I., receiving, stocking, filling and rotating merchandises; provide outstanding customer service.
Cleaning clerks: Maintain clean and sanitize store shopping environment (break room, rest room and shopping area, etc.); collect shopping carts and put back to shopping cart corrals; help bag customer’s groceries
To apply, please send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at the z.TAO Markeplace. Please specify preferred position.